When I was younger, I had this recipe, but somehow it disappeared. I'm not sure if this is the same recipe that I had or not, but if it is, these cookies are really good and super easy to make. This is a link to the original blog post that the cookie recipe was posted on. I hope the cookies work out well and you enjoy them!
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
1/2 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup peanut butter
3-3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
2 teaspoons vanilla extract or vanilla flavoring
wax paper or aluminum foil
- Add the first four ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil and let it boil for one minute.
- Stir in the next three ingredients and make sure it is mixed well.
- Drop cookie-sized balls onto wax paper/aluminum foil and let them cool until they're set.
- Enjoy your chocolate oatmeal cookies!