Friday, March 9, 2012

No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

When I was younger, I had this recipe, but somehow it disappeared. I'm not sure if this is the same recipe that I had or not, but if it is, these cookies are really good and super easy to make. This is a link to the original blog post that the cookie recipe was posted on. I hope the cookies work out well and you enjoy them!


No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients: 
             1/2 cup butter
             2 cups sugar
             1/2 cup milk
             4 tablespoons cocoa powder
             1/2 cup peanut butter
             3-3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
             2 teaspoons vanilla extract or vanilla flavoring
             wax paper or aluminum foil

Directions:  

  • Add the first four ingredients together in a saucepan.
  • Bring the mixture to a rolling boil and let it boil for one minute. 
  • Stir in the next three ingredients and make sure it is mixed well. 
  • Drop cookie-sized balls onto wax paper/aluminum foil and let them cool until they're set. 
  • Enjoy your chocolate oatmeal cookies! 

5 comments:

  1. This is my favorite recipe. They're so easy and quick to make. They even set up really fast. I made them a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't made these in a really long time. We lost our recipe for them a while ago and never tried to make them again... I have no idea why.

      Delete
  2. I think this is actually the recipe I used when I made them. You should make them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually miss making them. They are so good. It's hard to believe they would be because they are so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these.Ive had em before

    ReplyDelete