This looks like it may be the easiest recipe ever. It only has two ingredients and doesn't require a lot of prep time. This would be adorable for valentines day if you added heart shaped sprinkles to the top and I think it would be great for any other occasion with M&M's on top. I hope it is as easy to make as it looks! This is a link to the original blog with the recipe in it.
1 (16 ounce) can of strawberry frosting
1 (12 ounce) bag of white chocolate chips
Heart shaped sprinkles or M&M's for topping (optional)
A lightly greased or lined 9x9 baking pan
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe container or over a double boiler.
- Stir in the can of frosting and mix evenly.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Make designs in the top of the fudge (optional).
- Add your choice of topping.
- Refrigerate the fudge for 30 minutes or until it sets.
- Cut squares or use cookie cutters to make hearts.
- Serve and enjoy!