I love Oreos and I can't wait to make these. They seem like they are really good and they only have three ingredients. This is a link to the original blog with the recipe in it. Enjoy!
No-Bake Oreo Truffles
1 package of Double Stuffed Oreos
4 ounces of cream cheese, softened (you can use up to 8 ounces if you want)
Vanilla flavored dipping chocolate
- Finely chop the Oreos in a food processor. Save some of the finely chopped Oreos for garnish and set them aside for later (you won't need much).
- With your hands, or a spoon combine the softened cream cheese and the Oreo crumbs until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls and place onto a wax covered cookie sheet. Put this in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the Oreo balls are in the freezer, melt the chocolate according to the directions.
- Pull the Oreo truffles out of the freezer and dip them into the chocolate. Garnish with the reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let the chocolate set, refrigerate, and enjoy!